Productivity & Research Assistant
Are you highly organized, efficient & effective, a great communicator, a quick problem solver? Are you capable of efficiently tackling a learning curve and achieving quality results on any new task you take on? Are you interested in graphic design, 3D visualization, game & app UI/UX design, web design/development, and social entrepreneurship?
I am in need of ongoing, part-to-full time assistance with a variety of tasks, including:
- Research projects
- Project management
- Site updates, content writing, basic SEO
- Assisting with managing contractors, reviewing applications & organizing submissions
- Gathering reference material for 3D viz projects, both online and possibly via photography
- Occasional office-related errands
- If you have entry to intermediate design and/or 3D skills, I will task you with some graphic work & provide mentoring / training on that career path.
The work may be part time or full time depending on your skills and availability.
The office is funky and relaxed, the work will be varied, interesting and flexible, the compensation will be commensurate and if you're highly competent and able to make a significant contribution to our productivity, there's an opportunity to take on an essential roll in the evolution of the business.
If this interests you and you're available for two to five days a week (on-site, not remote), get in touch and let me know why I can trust that you'll do a great, thorough job with any task. Provide me with an example of a challenging (learning curve) project you took on, the results you achieved and why the results you achieved were excellent. Convince me you're not a sufferer of the Dunning-Kruger effect. :-)